Wednesday, January 30, 2013

25 facts about me

I have seen a few of these posts and have been inspired myself :)
 
Here are 25 random facts about me!
 
 
1) I am slightly addicted moam's they are the BEST sweets ever!
 
2) I want to be a midwife
 
3) I am a obsessive list maker
 
4) Cats are my favourite animal - boring I know but ever since I was born we have always had cats and I can't imaging living without one!
 
5) I am a big fan of onesies
 
6) I love Cath Kidston
 
7) Thinking about the future both excites and terrifies me
 
8) I have lived in the same house since I was born
 
9) It takes 30 seconds to walk from my house to the beach
 
10) I always try and have 5 portions of fruit/veg a day
 
11) I am good at and enjoy baking
 
12) I love my bed
 
13) I hate being cold
 
14) I can ski
 
15) 'A Little Bit of Heaven'  and 'Friends with Benefits' are two of my favourite films
 
16) Rimmels 'Wake Me Up' foundation is my all time favorite foundation
 
17) I love MTV's Geordie Shore
 
18) I can do lots of tricks on a trampoline
 
19) I prefer sweets to chocolate
 
20) I enjoyed school and sixth form
 
21) I can wiggle my ears
 
22) I love pastel colours
 
23) I want a tattoo
 
24) I don't like baths
 
25) I love going on holiday to new places
 
So there you have it! 25 facts about me :)
 
I love reading facts about other people so feel free to comment and leave a fact about yourself below
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I love posts like this! Nice to get an insight to who the reader is! :) Lovely post!

    Pipp xx
    http://pippjones281190.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love these kind of posts for the same reason!
      Thank you :)
      Amber xoxo

      Delete
  2. Lovely posts, I really enjoyed reading it, also I just discovered your blog and I really like it. You look stunning on that picture by the way !
    Have a great day.

    Charlie xxx
    http://charliesmakeupboxes.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Charlie! I'm new to blogging so its nice to know that people like my posts :)
      I'll check out your blog!
      Amber xoxo

      Delete
  3. ive just done this post :)

    wanna follow each other?

    1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. These posts are always interesting!) I love your facts :))

    ReplyDelete